Our Stress Management Workshop takes place on Saturday 9th May between 10.00am – 5.00pm in The Castlepark Suite, Ballybane Enterprise Centre, Galway.
Further details about this workshop:
- Do you sometimes feel a little stressed?
- Would you like to learn how to navigate the stresses of life in a way that is sustainable?
This workshop is suitable for anyone wondering if there are ways to better manage stress and anyone needing some gentle reminders around how to take better care of oneself.
The topics covered include:
– Stress and signs of over-stress
– Management of anxiety and panic – breathing techniques, challenging thought patterns
– Responsibility for self – value of self, work/life balance
– Communication skills – listening, boundaries, assertiveness
Booking is essential for this workshop. Click on Buy Now Button on the right or call ICPPD 090 6470484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org